048 – In this episode, Heather interviews creator, producer, and director, Anthony Hand, who gives a sneak peek into his feature-length animated film (anticipated release Spring 2024) Maxxie LaWow: Drag Super-Shero. Anthony's background in product design in Silicon Valley along with his love and appreciation for drag and childhood affinity for comic books melded together to create this never-told-before story!
Backed by both private investors and a fandom that meets at the intersection of LGBTQ+ culture, anime, and a comic book universe that other creators have yet to venture into, Maxxie LaWow first crowdsourced funding initiative just launched on September 15!
See the amazing 2-minute adventure reel and learn more about Maxxie HERE
Want to help fund this project? Learn more HERE!
As queer creators, Anthony and his team are creating a unique film that will appeal to:
*the queer community
*fans of animation
*fans of the superhero story
*fans of drag
Anthony is relatable and this unique and fun storyline is bound to leave you wanting to know more!
Click HERE for Heather's Coming Out Process Cheat Sheet!
Contact Heather directly at email@example.com
Do you LOVE Just Breathe? Receive new episodes as soon as they launch, as well as Heather's monthly newsletter Small Exhales and other fabulous resources by:
- Signing up for her email list HERE
- Sharing your feedback HERE
- Remember you can review Just Breathe on your listening app of choice OR you can Review Just Breathe HERE
- Refer friends and family for awesome rewards HERE
- NEW!! Do you want to help spread awareness and let others know they are not alone? Order Heather's new t-shirt(or sweatshirt or mug!) HERE!
- Connecting through Instagram and Facebook (@chrysalismama) and Twitter (@chrysalismama1)
- Bookmarking her website as your go-to for LGBTQ education!
Remember that you are not alone on this journey!
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/HeatherHester)