022 – Heather's son Connor has returned to the mic for a three-part series! In this episode, he shares the second part of his story with humor, vulnerability, and the ability to recount what happened then, why, and what he has learned since.
- His transition back home after being away for 7 months
- The struggles and triumphs of his senior year of high school
- The positive AND negative coping strategies he experimented with as he continued his coming out journey
- His preparation to leave for college
**TRIGGER WARNING – Connor shares stories of substance use, so please do not listen if this is a trigger in any way for you**
Do you LOVE Just Breathe? Receive new episodes as soon as they launch, as well as Heather's monthly newsletter Small Exhales and other fabulous resources by:
- Signing up for her email list HERE
- Connecting through Instagram and Facebook (@chrysalismama) and Twitter (@chrysalismama1)
- Bookmarking her website as your go-to for LGBTQ education!
Remember that you are not alone on this journey!
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/HeatherHester)