023 – Heather's son Connor has returned to the mic for a three-part series! In this episode, he shares the third part of his story (taking us to present-day) with humor, vulnerability, and the ability to recount what happened then, why, and what he has learned since.
- His transition to his freshman year of college – life at NYU and in New York City
- The struggles and triumphs of his freshman year
- The positive AND negative coping strategies he experimented with as he continued his coming out journey
- Lessons learned during COVID and his hopes and plans for the future
**TRIGGER WARNING – Connor shares stories of substance use, so please do not listen if this is a trigger in any way for you**
Heather would love to hear your thoughts and feedback about Just Breathe! Fill her in HERE!
Do you LOVE Just Breathe? Receive new episodes as soon as they launch, as well as Heather's monthly newsletter Small Exhales and other fabulous resources by:
- Signing up for her email list HERE
- Sharing ideas and feedback HERE
- Review in one easy step HERE
- Connecting through Instagram and Facebook (@chrysalismama) and Twitter (@chrysalismama1)
- Bookmarking her website as your go-to for LGBTQ education!
Remember that you are not alone on this journey!
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/HeatherHester)