021 – Heather's son Connor has returned to the mic for a three-part series! In this episode, he shares the first part of his story with humor, vulnerability, and the ability to recount what happened then, why, and what he has learned since. Heather and Connor experiment with a new format in this episode which allowed Connor to share his thoughts and reflections with Heather responding toward the end of the episode.
- Who he was and how he felt in the years before he came out
- How he came out to friends and family and what it felt like
- What it felt like the first few months and the different struggles he encountered
**TRIGGER WARNING – Connor shares his suicide attempt, so please do not listen if this is a trigger in any way for you**
Do you LOVE Just Breathe? Receive new episodes as soon as they launch, as well as Heather's monthly newsletter Small Exhales and other fabulous resources by:
- Signing up for her email list HERE
- Connecting through Instagram and Facebook (@chrysalismama) and Twitter (@chrysalismama1)
- Bookmarking her website as your go-to for LGBTQ education!
Remember that you are not alone on this journey!
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/HeatherHester)