036 – In this episode, Heather interviews Richard Capriola, author of The Addicted Child: A Parent’s Guide to Adolescent Substance Abuse. Richard has over two decades of experience working with adults and adolescents diagnosed with substance abuse disorders. The book includes an explanation of how drugs work in the teen brain, warning signs every parent should know about, what assessments and tests are important for a diagnosis, and much more. This interview is a great primer for substance use and abuse!
Contact Heather directly at email@example.com
Do you LOVE Just Breathe? Receive new episodes as soon as they launch, as well as Heather's monthly newsletter Small Exhales and other fabulous resources by:
- Signing up for her email list HERE
- Sharing your feedback HERE
- Rating Just Breathe HERE
- NEW!! Refer friends and family for awesome rewards HERE
- Connecting through Instagram and Facebook (@chrysalismama) and Twitter (@chrysalismama1)
- Bookmarking her website as your go-to for LGBTQ education!
Remember that you are not alone on this journey!
Support the show (https://paypal.me/ChrysalisMama?locale.x=en_US)