044- In this solo episode, Heather discusses depression and anxiety in great detail. She answers questions like:
* What do we look for?
* How do we know the difference between typical teenage development and more serious issues?
* What coping tools will help my child manage depression or anxiety?
* What kind of professional support is available?
Here are a few of her favorite educational mental health websites:
Click HERE for Heather's Coming Out Process Cheat Sheet!
Contact Heather directly at email@example.com
Do you LOVE Just Breathe? Receive new episodes as soon as they launch, as well as Heather's monthly newsletter Small Exhales and other fabulous resources by:
- Signing up for her email list HERE
- Sharing your feedback HERE
- Remember you can review Just Breathe on your listening app of choice OR you can Review Just Breathe HERE
- Refer friends and family for awesome rewards HERE
- NEW!! Do you want to help spread awareness and let others know they are not alone? Order Heather's new t-shirt(or sweatshirt or mug!) HERE!
- Connecting through Instagram and Facebook (@chrysalismama) and Twitter (@chrysalismama1)
- Bookmarking her website as your go-to for LGBTQ education!
Remember that you are not alone on this journey!
Support the show (https://www.buymeacoffee.com/HeatherHester)